Menu
PaddyJC
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need new TV Box - impossible to get any sense out of Virgin

I've had no channels other than the basic 5 for weeks/months.

Given it is impossible to actually contact anyone at Virgin, I had to raise a complaint C-010920421 to highlight that a new TV Box is needed (I had already had a message telling me this as I have a very old one) and please can they send it.  

I now have a letter responding to my complaint telling me they agree, but can't send me a box until they have my confirmation and they have tried to call.  I don't believe they have tried to call.  Not sure why confirmation is required either, I already provided this in my complaint and they have agreed in writing.

Response tells me to contact their online team without providing me with any contact details

Spent 50 mins waiting on the phone only to be cut off.  I am paying for a TV service month after month that is not being provided.

Anybody got any ideas on how I am supposed to get this simple issue resolved?  I can't do it online, i just get the 'oops' message.

This is so frustrating for a simple issue on which both me and Virgin agree.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need new TV Box - impossible to get any sense out of Virgin

Thanks for getting in touch with us over the forums @PaddyJC.

I can arrange for a new box to be sent out to you over the forum, but would need you to confirm if you're willing to perform a self install of the new box should we send it out to you. 

We’ll deliver everything you need and our simple step-by-step instructions will help you set it all up.No fuss and no waiting in for technicians.

Would you be ok for me to proceed with the order?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
PaddyJC
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes please.  I can install no problem

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Perfect @PaddyJC.

I have been able to locate your account and arranged for this to be sent out to you, all the information that you need about your delivery can be found on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking, you will also receive your tracking information via text message or email from our delivery partner.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos