Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My cable installed on neighbours property

I recently had VM installed.

I live in a Semi-Detatched house. While I was at work, The cable was installed to my house from the pavement.

I have a block paved drive. The boundary of my property is clear. it ends at the edge of my property.

The cable was run up the side of my neighbours property then switched to my property when it reached the house.

When I got home, I complained to 3 people,they all said the Engineer will sort it when he comes to install the equipment.

The Engineer told me Virgin use Contracters to install the cables to the house and he couldnt sort it, but he would take photos and report it to his Manager. Again nothing happened.

I contacted Virgin again and was told it would be sorted, I am so sick of this B.S.

The cable is on my neighbours property without permission.

How can i get this sorted? Im going to cancel Virgin if its not sorted immediatley.

Please Help.

Kind Regards

Steve.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My cable installed on neighbours property

Hi shinksy

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

My sincere apologies for the delay, we have been a little busier than usual at the moment. 

It is very disappointing to hear what has happened during the visit to your property.

I have taken a look at the account notes but it is unclear on if this has been rectified by our field team.

Could you please let us know if any further work has taken place and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

This has not been rectified yet

kind Regards

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am very sorry to hear this. 

As I am going to need to ask some account specific question I will pop you over a private message now.
This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos