Menu
Joesoap345
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My bill

Can you please tell me why you have billed me   £ 113.20./ A called you on the 28th May and cancelled the Sky sports and the your caller said it would  £69 onwards. Please can somebody contact about this matter. Thank you

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My bill

You need to discuss this on the phone - not on here.

Call it in -- 08.00 midweek, is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you sort it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My bill

Hello Joesoap345

Sorry to hear this has happened. 

if you have called yet then you can use 

Our messaging service is a dedicated support line where you can discuss your issues by SMS text. We’re on hand to deal with any of the queries you’d normally call us to discuss.

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.
^GT

0 Kudos