Menu
Derekob
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My Horizon Box begins recording 5+ minutes too soon

every time I begin to view a programme I find that it has recorded at least 5 minutes of programming before the one I wanted to record. How can i fix this? (or can I ?)

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Horizon Box begins recording 5+ minutes too soon

Hi Derekob,

you're either on a trial and should be posting in the trials forum, or in Ireland and need to contact this site virginmedia.ie/customer-support/ 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Derekob
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave.  I dont quite understand the "Trial" stuff. I will log on to the Virgin website.

Many thanks

Derek

0 Kudos
Dean_C
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Derekob, 

Thanks for signing up to our community forum page. 

I can see that you're a Virgin Media Ireland customer, this forum is for our UK customers 😊

Virgin Media Ireland currently don't have a online community but you will be able to find all of their contact options by clicking here. 

Regards, 

Dean C

newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Derek,

the Horizon box hasn't been released here in the UK, however some people may be on a trial testing the box, which means they have a special forum to report any problems on

Good luck with getting your problem sorted.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
SpacePhoenix
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

When the Horizon boxes eventually do get rolled out in the UK, will they be brand new boxes or just V6s with all brand new software?
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@SpacePhoenix wrote:
When the Horizon boxes eventually do get rolled out in the UK, will they be brand new boxes or just V6s with all brand new software?

The V6 was designed for Horizon. We are the only part of LGs operations using it with TiVO firmware. The only difference with our V6 hardware and every other country is that their boxes don’t have a hard drive.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos