Menu
Victor_Meldrew
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Multiroom?

Due to a health situation & us getting on in years we are just in the process of turning one of our rooms downstairs into a bedroom, so need to invest in another TV & would like to have the same services as we do in our lounge - heard of Multiroom so anybody know what's involved, is it wires / cables etc or a new installation/box & costs? Any advice greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Multiroom?

Every Virgin TV box will need a co-ax cable to provide the live TV channels, if you don't have one in the room you want the additional box, this will mean a manned install.

Assuming your existing box is a V6, the additional one probably would be, and so the internet connection is the same as what you already have - i.e. WIFi or Ethernet cable to your homehub.

The costs for multiroom can vary, and I'd recommend you call VM to discuss your package and what the cost would be. You'd be looking at an install and/or activation cost for the extra box, and a (probably under a tenner) extra monthly charge to replicate your existing bundle on that second box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Victor_Meldrew
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Multiroom?

Very many thanks for your help.

0 Kudos