Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving house

Hi just wondering if anyone can help ive moved house put in notice and heard nothing so i called up and its taking more than 5 weeks to get wswitched over even though theres a virgin line in the house and i could move the equipment myself but was told no i needed an engineer.

So now all this time without services and got a bill for a double payment again even though i paid one at the start so this would now put me 2 months ahead of payments to my contract so what happens to that money?

And the call handler has now went without my knowledge and set up a direct debit to a very old account that i no longer have access to and only found this out because i got a confirmation email and now another email delaying installation of my services again i cant get a hold of anyone via phone when i do they transfer me and line goes dead.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house

Hello,

I am a Virgin media technician (71786). For all account issues, We are directing Our customers to text 07533051809 with Your current account number, area reference code, and a contact number with a small message describing what issues You are currently having. Once they reach Your text a member of the team will be able to answer Your questions regarding Your bill. 

Have Virgin media issued you with a new account number and area reference code?

Kind regards 

J

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving house

Thanks for that i will give them a message yes new account number same area because its just over the back from my old house thanks for your help

0 Kudos