Menu
Emmac15
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Movies on demand

Hi hoping somebody can help me. When I'm trying to watch a movie on demand its cutting off halfway through and giving me a error code 306. Everything else working fine, I've tried resetting the box and router but its still happening, with every movie thank you

0 Kudos
Emmac15
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Code 603

Hi hoping somebody can help. Everytime I'm trying to watch a movie on demand its cutting off halfway through and giving me a 603 error code. I've tried resetting box and it has hdmi cable in the right socket. Everything else still works fine. Just getting really annoying Because can't watch any film at all thank you 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Code 603

Please post in the relevant tv forum 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Movies on demand

I've merged your duplicate threads... not your fault in this case 🙂

Are you getting error 603 or 306? I suspect 603, and for once I'll assume...

Are you watching on a 4K UHD TV? If you are - follow all the advice on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/603 for starters.

If that fails, please post back with the make & model of your TV.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emmac15
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Movies on demand

Okay, I've done that, it seems Okay for now. Its usually about half way through a movie when its just stopping and saying no longer available. Code is 603, hdmi tv all cable the right ones and in the right slots. I'll see how it goes when I'm home from work if it does it again. Thanks so much for your help, this is such a great website for help 

0 Kudos