Menu
Matmanlivesagai
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing kids channels

Hi all

I have recently upgraded to the Maxit package, which includes all channels.

I have only noticed today that i now have most of my kids channels (Nickelodeon, cartoon network etc) "greyed out" and they say I need a subscription, although they are supposed to be included in the Maxit package. 

This is on all of my boxes (3 X V6 & 1x TiVo). 

Does anyone have a solution. I tried to call support but was advised an hour wait for an answer. 

Thanks is in advance 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing kids channels

Maxit does not include the childrens’ channel which are now available as an extra, chargeable bundle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Matmanlivesagai
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

I guess I'll have to call support because that definitely wasn't explained when I upgraded.

The kids are going mad here.

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Details of channels on each package here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

Note that only Mixit and Maxit are available going forward, all other packages are legacy ones that will carry on for existing customers on those packages as long as they don't make a change to their package.  AFAIK once you move to Mixit or Maxit they can't roll you back to one of the legacy packages as their systems will not allow it.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos