Menu
davidbalerno
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing final episode Code 37 Sex Crimes on More4

The final episode of Season 3 of this did not record on More4 as planned, I got episode 12 for a second week running. On checking there are 2 episodes for the finale, 12 and 13, entitled Preggo part 1 and Preggo part 2. Part 1 was on last week, 28 August. In the programme guide for this week, 4 September, it had episode 12 again instead of 13, possibly because both parts have the same title. Catch up has part 12 but no part 13. When are Virgin correcting this - or am I missing something?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing final episode Code 37 Sex Crimes on More4

I assume you have one of the older TiVO boxes, as the All4 app on the V6 box has all 3 series complete & available for viewing.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

davidbalerno
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That is correct Nodrogd, we were using the Tivo box, many thanks for your answer. We also have a V6 in another room and as you say it is there on the App, displaying first shown date as 4 September. Doesn't excuse Virginmedia for showing the previous episode again in error on More4. At least we can now watch it on TV. I see it is also on the All4 website on my PC in case anyone does not have a V6 box.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi davidbalerno,

Thanks for your post and notifying us of the missing episode. I'll get this reported for you.

Cheers,

Corey C