Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels

I have the max it packages and quite a few children’s channels with have now gone abs stating I’m not subscribed. I picked this package for all those channels and now they have been removed and become personal pick channels. What codes this mean?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

Was it these ones?

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tv/new-kids-channels-player-package

Maxit doesn't include most Childrens channels as standard. To get them needs the Kids Pick.

However as per the link there are sometimes free to view periods for channels not normally in a TV pack.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I used to have Nickelodeon, Nic jnr and Cartoon Network stuff like that, not Disney.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Lisa820 wrote:

I used to have Nickelodeon, Nic jnr and Cartoon Network stuff like that, not Disney.

There’s a whole new world of entertainment for the little ones to enjoy this October, because you can now access seven extra kids TV channels on Virgin TV and On Demand at no extra cost.

It’s true! In addition to the channels you already have as part of your Virgin TV pack, you’ll find the likes of Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Boomerang and many more available to watch for the entire month. From pre-school kids to teens, there’s something for all ages.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos