Menu
cgrant91
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing Sky Sport HD

Hi,

I’ve just signed up to virgin media Bigger + Sports + Movies package, and when I signed up it was clearly advertised as “NOW FREE HD” and in the list of channels on my package Sky Sports Mix was ticked indicating it was included. Now my package is up and running there is no sky sports HD available, only standard definition. Anyone know how to get this sorted, phoned and waited for 1 hour 50 min last night and the person on the other end was extremely unhelpful and hung up.....

C9CEC511-9F9D-4354-880E-0EF26AE6CF5E.png

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Sky Sport HD

I don't believe HD sports channels are included as standard in that pack. Only The mix and news channels are, as indicated by your screen shot.

0 Kudos
cgrant91
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1276AA47-EE63-4C61-BBC3-B9E3A0793487.jpeg

That’s for the update on sky mix, however this was also on the advert, showing now with free HD.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The included HD channels are:

Sky Sports Mix HD

Sky Sports News HD

Sky Sports Racing HD

The above channels are "Sky Basics" channels (the same as Sky News HD, Sky One HD & Sky Arts HD) & form part of the Bigger Bundle itself, not the Sky Sports pack. Only the Sky Sports SD channels are included with Bigger + Sports. The £7 HD supplement is required to get these in HD.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos