Menu
jodiemariereece
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing Channels

I have 3 boxes in the household and only 1 is not working. It only has channels 1 to 5. 

How do I resolve this?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Channels

Hi what box is it, is it a new install. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jodiemariereece,

If it's not a new install, when did you last use it?  If it's over 30 days  you may need to speak to sales in order to get your box and TV services reactivated.

If so please call 0345 454 1111 and choose option 1, 4 then 1 or text 0753 305 1809. 

Also if it's one of our older boxes some stopped being supported from 1st July and only basic channels remain.    If that's the case then you are entitled to a free upgrade to the V6. There was an online swap for that case get-your-tivo  however if it doesn't work or gives an oops message then you'll need to call 0345 454 1111 to book your upgrade.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@jodiemariereece 

As Mick has asked, what model of box is it that's got limited channels? The resolution does depend on the answer... if you're not sure, check here 

If you have a TiVo or a V6, then it is likely your box may have been deactivated, and the resolution is to call VM (0800 9539500 is an automated line which should suffice) and get it reactivated.

If it is any other type of box, then as per newapollo it is now obsolete and you should contact VM (150 or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) to arrange a swap to a newer box. Whether you'll get a V6 or a TiVo may also depend whether you have Virgin broadband - a V6 does require this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos