Menu
Highlighted
PC_Lyall
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Missing Channels

I am a new customer of only three days but am already wondering whether or not to go back to BT.  I will pay over £200 to BT for leaving my contact early but I thought it worthwhile for a great offer from VirginMedia. I placed an order for the Bigger Bundle + Sports package , which is shown on the website channels tick list as having all Sky Sports HD channels . Unfortunately, these channels have not been provided and on contacting customer services, they informed me that these channels are not included in the package that I ordered. Despite the clear evidence to the contrary, customer services stuck to their script that these channels were not included !  I feel so cheated and note that several other posts by community members have suffered the same problem. BT want me back as a customer and could waive the early termination charges and offer me a lower monthly payment than before. I would prefer to give VirginMedia a go but I currently have a trust issue as a new customer!

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing Channels

@PC_Lyall wrote:

I am a new customer of only three days but am already wondering whether or not to go back to BT.  I will pay over £200 to BT for leaving my contact early but I thought it worthwhile for a great offer from VirginMedia. I placed an order for the Bigger Bundle + Sports package , which is shown on the website channels tick list as having all Sky Sports HD channels . Unfortunately, these channels have not been provided and on contacting customer services, they informed me that these channels are not included in the package that I ordered. Despite the clear evidence to the contrary, customer services stuck to their script that these channels were not included !  I feel so cheated and note that several other posts by community members have suffered the same problem. BT want me back as a customer and could waive the early termination charges and offer me a lower monthly payment than before. I would prefer to give VirginMedia a go but I currently have a trust issue as a new customer!

If you check here https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/bigger-bundle-sports?buspart=uk_ps_acq_cable_GOOGLE_Brand_B...

it seems they have sent you up the creek without a paddle according to the page link they should have given you all Sports in HD call 150 and ask again why you are not getting them use options 1 1 4 5 that gets you to retentions they open at 8am call as early as possible to avoid call waiting time if the don’t honour your agreement if you are still inside 14 day cooling off period cancel and go back to BT.

LCJennings
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Channels

Run as fast as you can - the customer service is awful - they make charges they shouldn't
0 Kudos