Menu
fineogs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Missing Channels Sky 1 & Sky 1 HD since V6 box locked up

Hi - hoping someone can help - fed up waiting on 150 and just keep getting txt msg - but it never arrives

My Tivo V6 locked up last night - did a power reset and when it came back chans 101 & 109 & 110 are missing BBC 1 ,  Sky 1 & Sky 1 HD.

My package is Full House so they should be there but the are missing  - list goes from 108 to 111

I reloaded the channels via Help Settings Network - connect to Virgin media server - this got BBC1 back but not Sky 1.

Any ideas?

Cheers Paul

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing Channels Sky 1 & Sky 1 HD since V6 box locked up

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to see you are having issues with missing channels. I see you have reconnected to the network.

I'm hoping this may help.

Please can you try the following. Using your remote control go to 

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

This may take around 20 minutes and you may need to reboot

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
fineogs
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi - tried that , still the same  , I'm still waiting on 2nd line support from Virgin to get back to me.

Thanks for the help though.

0 Kudos
fineogs
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just as an update - I can see Sky1 on demand - but still not showing on V6 Box - but tivo box has the missing chans 109 & 110. oh well Virgin Engineer coming out tomorrow.

0 Kudos
fineogs
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Solution was to replace V6 Box - lot of recordings on it though and no way to copy them over 😞

0 Kudos