Menu
TGarner
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Media Upgrade

I recently downgraded from the bigger bundle as I found it overpriced and went down to mixit tv with 100mb Broadband. When this happened the channels were removed instantly and my bill was adjusted accordingly. 

a month or so later I decided to upgrade again to 200mb broadband and mix tv which apparently came with a few additional channels such as Sky One and Sky Sports News. Virgin have acknowledged the email but nothing has happened. If a click of a button can remove channels then surely the upgrade can also be instantaneous? I understand there may have been some delay period whilst there may have been a crossover with my old (bigger bundle) bill and new downgraded bill but I’ve applied for the same upgrade 3 times over the space of 5 weeks and nothing has happened. I recently received an email to say my upgrade has been ‘actioned’ but nothing has happened - even despite me turning it off and on again, as suggested on the website. When can I expect to get the upgrade implemented? 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Media Upgrade

The upgrade you suggest you want is not possible. Mix TV is an old bundle which is no longer available.

From Mixit TV, the upgrade is either to Maxit TV or to add a Personal Pick to your Mixit TV.

I’m not sure how you think you arranged an upgrade by email as there is no way to do so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Media Upgrade

Hey TGarner,

I have looked into your account and can see that you spoke to the team last week. Have they been able to get your upgrade actioned and do you have the upgraded speed and extra channels now?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos