Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Maxit tv v full house xl

No complaint issued, you are the 1st to respond.

Its not good is it? 

As outlined I have tried to complain but no one understands the issue 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I apologise that nobody has got back to you yet Chappers39.

I will send over a private message for you now, please respond to this with the requested details and I will look into your account and see what is happening.

Have you spoken to the team on the phone about this? if so what did they advise you? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 13 of 20
Flag for a moderator

same issue my grandson came around today and yep the kids stuff has gone - i was not told i would have less channels ----its not the end of the world --just disappointing that i got moved in November without being informed of the loss

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Forget ‘retentions’ just play the game and move to a new provider. I’ve learnt the hard way but it seems from this forum I’m not alone!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 15 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Let us face it, Virgin Media don't want customers to be able to easily compare the packages included channels or the pricing.  The web lists are terrible and the PDF channel guide doesn't even differentiate between the new Personal Picks for the Minit top-ups.

The only reason I moved from "Fun" to "Maxit" in August was not for extra channels like BTSport, but because with a 'Loyalty Discount (12 months), it was cheaper by a couple of pounds a month than an upcoming annual increase!!

When the "Loyalty Discount" ends, I'll just haggle a price for Minit and a couple of Personal Picks.

I'd still like a decent usable channel/package guide which can be searched or sorted (spreadsheet?) instead of rewriting/working VMs lists or those on other websites.

pdfbt40
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I've had the exact same problem today!

My husband called to ask how we could reduce our bill (which has shot up since Virgin have done away with the prepaid line rental) and was advised to downgrade our landline package since we rarely use it anyway.  I've just looked over the email notifying us of the changes and low and behold, it says we've changed our TV package from "Full House TV (XL) - Additional TV Box" to "Maxit TV - Additional TV Box"!  There was absolutely NO mention of the TV package changing which I think is very wrong.  
We have a 13 year old so will need to keep kids TV channels.  Have our channels changed as a result of this amendment, please?

We've been customers of Virgin for 30+ years and I can't say we're happy with the lack of reward for our loyalty (we get no loyalty bonus at all) and expect full disclosure when things are to change.

I'd appreciate any feedback from Virgin, please. 
Many thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 17 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Many of the Kids channels are not in Maxit which were in TV XL. It costs £5 per month to put them back in.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 18 of 20
Flag for a moderator

They wont do a thing, they offered me the kids channels free for 3 months, then to pull the plug again 

Imagine the kids who lost it, gained it then lost it again.

No thought process by virgin at all

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 19 of 20
Flag for a moderator

..then invoke your contracted right to revert to your previous contract within the 14 day cooling off period and then negotiate a new deal, including Kids channels, or cancel and go elsewhere.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 20 of 20
Flag for a moderator

you will need to contact them via the phone

0 Kudos