Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Maxit tv v full house xl

After a conversation with retentions I’ve been migrated to maxit tv from full house xl have I lost or gained any channels ?????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 28
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Maxit tv v full house xl

You can check your included channels at https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

The change that does spring to mind is that the kids channels aren't included in the new "Full House"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 28
Flag for a moderator

The kids channels I don’t mind but any others and il feel short changed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 28
Flag for a moderator

well my little great nephew watches the kids channels

i was told the deal i got was better than full house  which was maxit bigger  well its not less channels cost more

what kind of deal is that  A BAD ONE  and the person in India didnt give a damn what he gave me  he just did it without

expalining how many channels id loose for more money

so who ever had full house stick with it  coz MAXIT isnt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi LyndaT1, 

Thanks for using the forum about this, I am sorry you're feeling deflated with your new package. I will be sending this off for feedback as our agents absolutely should be explaining what customers get/lose when they change their subscription.

Is there anything we can do to help? (We would be unable to change packages as its out of our scope on the forums) 

Let me know. 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 28
Flag for a moderator

I found out last night that we too have lost the childrens channels, my daughter was NOT HAPPY,  the Max package implies you get additions, NOT deletions from your original package

Again this was NOT explained.  I found that after the upgrade my 2nd box upstairs stopped receiving more than 4 channels, although this is to be resolved by a new box been delivered and fitted tomorrow, but again it was another issue found be ME

I have today tried to contact Virgin regarding the 'missing' childrens channels only for my issue to be lost in translation, i went online to complain, the complains system errored, hence me posing here

I have been with Virgin for a very long time, i have always thought they were the best out there, i now feel that their customer services just does not care anymore, i shall not praise the service as i have in the past - adding MORE should not REDUCE what i had

I would love to see the childrens package added back to my service, but im not confident that will happen.

come renewal time i know i will be looking elsewhere if things do not improve

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 28
Flag for a moderator

hi iv just had the same problem, i had a sales rep ring me saying the tv package will not be touched but ill get faster internet, my kids went to watch there kids program and it was grayed out, i rang customer services to complain about it and all they could do was add a kids package for round £5 more, im not happy at all and isnt this false advertisement and agents the law?

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ninpauline, 

Really sorry to hear that there has been a change to your package, this ins't what we like to hear. 

When you agreed the faster internet did we provide you with an email or confirmation of anything else changing?

Has a complaint been raised? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Thanks virgin for NOT replying to MY complaint on here 

It seems that 2 of us were mislead,  2 of us were told the same.

The 2 of us are not happy, nevermind have we read an email,  we were told the wrong info .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of this Chappers39.

Have you been given a complaints reference for this issue? I can look into this with a complaints reference, if you dont have a reference please let me know and I can get a private message sent to you, so that I can look into this further for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos