Menu
SarahA1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Maxit TV from full house

I recently added sky sports to our package. When this happened our TV package has been changed from full house to Maxit and we have lost the children’s channels. I did not ask for this change. I have been on hold to virgin for 45 minutes and then was cut off. How can I get it changed back? I’m paying more money for less channels. Is the only option a formal complaint? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Maxit TV from full house

Hi SarahA1,

the removal of the kids channels should have been explained to you if changed over the phone. 

The Full House package has been discontinued so any changes will see customers being placed onto one of the newer packages.

Retentions may be able to revert you back if it's within 14 days of the request.

You could always add the Kids Personal Pick to your package which costs £5 per month, or even haggle with retentions and see if they can add that as a workaround?

If I were you I would  call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Go through the Moving House and Thinking of Leaving options

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos