Menu
Gregh2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

MaxIT missing Sky Sports HD

Hi - upgraded to MaxIT plus Sky Sports - seems to included Sky Movies all in HD but Sky Sports are not in HD and SD is really poor quality

MaxIT should include Sky Sports in HD - can someone please confirm?

Thanks

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: MaxIT missing Sky Sports HD

The advertising says it’s included, but the package that is added to the account does not include HD & that has to be added manually as a separate item. You will need to contact customer services again to get it added.

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gregh2
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming - so another 45 minutes waiting to speak to someone at customer services only to be informed (repeatedly from their script) that Sky Sports HD is not included in MaxIT but could be added for "only £7 more a month"!

Looking to cancel the whole thing now I think as the constant upsell with Virgin Media is ridiculous 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have escalated this for a staff response. They either need to change the advert or provide the correct package.

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gregh2, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received the package you were expecting. 

I would like to take a closer look in to this so I am going to need to pop you over a private message to grab some details. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos