Menu
Message 1 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Manifest on demand

Hi, we have been informed that some of our customers are not able to watch Manifest on demand.

We can confirm that this is a known issue that the team are working to get resolved asap.

The reference number for this is F007302362

**RESOLVED**

This issue should now be resolved with all 16 episodes available to view. Thank you for your continued patience whilst this issue was investigated.

Thanks

ModTeam

dmck2019
Tuning in
Message 2 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manifest on demand

Is there a timescale for sorting this? Bit of free time and sat down to actually enjoy this programme and now can’t even watch the first episode 🙈.

ibstockpeter
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Well I tried to find out when Manifest will return to OnDemand.

I completely failed ;-

A) No update on Virgin Community
B) Live Chat failed
C) Ring150 and after getting the numerous levels on the call,I was then informed that your service was busy and that I would have to wait. After ten minutes and feeling my life was draining away I gave up.

The only thing that has changed is that all the recording for manifest have vanished from My Shows .

Customer support from Virgin is just a complete joke 

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Strange, @ibstockpeter , that you post on this very thread which provides the current answer to your request.

In addition, the status is documented on Service Status as follows, to which you can request text updates:

D0BC6707-F769-4C15-BAE0-D8AF41DBAF61.jpeg

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

ibstockpeter
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 43
Flag for a moderator

I checked my ServiceStatus earlier today and there was no mention of Manifest problems also there no mention of an estimate of when it will be fixed earlier this morning,

We hope to have this resolved and the content reinstated as soon as possible.

EasyB
Joining in
Message 6 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Why has this been removed from the known issues on Faults in your area?

i wrongly assumed you’d fixed it!

Nettie62
Just joined
Message 7 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Where did Manifest on demand go?

So Manifest was unavailable yesterday with the 319 error message but today only episode 1 is available and all the rest of the episodes which were available yesterday have vanished. What is the problem here Virgin?

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where did Manifest on demand go?

Sticky thread:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Manifest-on-demand/m-p/4035798#M179722

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Charlieax97
Joining in
Message 9 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Maifest on demand

Manifest was there yesterday and can watch it on my TV go app but not on my actual telly??

0 Kudos
ibstockpeter
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Service Status & Virgin Community

I know that there is an issue with Manifest on Demand.

I first checked my Service Status and there is no mention of a problem with Manifest . Knowing that Virgin TV have a tactic of not displaying issues even though they are NOT fixed. I decided that Service Status is useless unless it is a major wide spread problem.

Secondly I searched and found numerous threads on Virgin Community. This an obvious major difficulty with the Community .  Which one is being updated by Virgin , a user has no idea. I personally cannot find which one is being updated , perhaps none.  As a Customer Service Virgin Community is an absolute joke,