Menu
Lbo161
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lost phone service and all TV channels

Error code 7403 showing so checked bank and for some reason my Direct Debit was immediately returned this month and only just noticed when we lost all channels on our TV and lost our phone line. Sufficient funds in my account so no idea why this happened!?! Has anyone else had this problem? Have text Virgin but no response and cannot get through on phone. Worried we'll lose internet which would be tragic given that we're working from home AND home schooling. Can anyone help? I can't find my account number either so doing really well!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost phone service and all TV channels

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having Lbo161, if you have sent a text message to the tea, they will get back to you as soon as they can but the text service isn't an instant response service and replies are delayed at the moment due to the volume of customers getting in touch. I can assure you that the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regarding finding your account number, are you able to log into your online account or do you have a recent bill from us in your email account?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos