Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lost of sevice

Good Evening

This has happened since 10am today, i have lost channels, which are included in my package, then i would lose picture and then sound and this been one big circle, contacted help desk got to turn everything off and on, even thou i explain thats yhe first thing i did. Now my broadband is bouncing off and on, combined with the tv issues its quite annoying. The phone call i was told some would ring me back and to wait 24hrs, so after few more hours of this happening, i I contacted VM on twitter and they directed me to her. HELP

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost of sevice

With the best will in the world, this forum is mainly a user-based helpsite and it may take a few days for VM staff to pick up your thread.

If you have a loss of service as you describe, calling C/S really is the best way of reporting it. That you've been blagged off with a "call back in 24hours" tells me the faults agent you spoke to, didn't really know what to do and should, at the very least, have booked an engineer visit for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost of sevice

Hi bazzahibbs77,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that you're experiencing channel and sound loss issues.

I'm going to send you a Private Message asking for some details so I can look at your account and service details, please reply back to it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos