Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lost connection

Paid for a film it lost connection and had to watch second half next day it then lost connection again and never got to see the full film plus they only give you access to the film for two days should I have to pay for that film?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost connection

Hi there @Peggyc67

Thanks so much for your post - so sorry to understand that you had some issues watching a Pay Per View film recently. 

Did you get any error messages when attempting to watch the film? A reboot can usually restore these issue and allow you to watch again.  We do provide you with 48 hours to watch the majority of titles which should give you enough time to check and report any issues. 

Did you call us to report the issue at the time? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No I didn’t call to report it was Christmas Day and Boxing Day plus waiting on the phone for 30 minutes isn’t what I planned to do over Christmas we tried rebooting still didn’t work. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peggyc67, 

Sadly if this wasn't reported at the time we would be unable to diagnose any issues or refund the cost.

We appreciate at times the call wait times can be a little high, we do have alternative methods of contact however, which can be found here  

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos