Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lost Most HDS channels

Hi

I have lost approximately 28 of my HD channels(MAXIT TV) I have tried rebooting the two boxes I have, I have checked all cables

The "diagnosis checks tell me everything is fine"

Do these checks really do anything?

I have been going round in circles for days trying to report this as a fault but I cannot for the life of me find a way to report a fault as some parts of the site say hey call only to go through all the steps to find out no one is on the other end. 

Can someone help? I would really appreciate if someone could give me some helpful advice.

Thanks for any help Steve

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Most HDS channels

Are you getting any error messages on-screen when you lose a picture? And do you still have access to your TiVo menus using "home" or "guide"?

I suspect the error code help on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 will be pertinent, but if you get any different error code, then do follow the advice on error code help for whatever code you get.

I suspect you probably have a signal fault - call 0800 5610061 to check it's not reported already and if not... report it. Ignore the attempts by the automated system to "fix" it and callback immediately - the lovely IVR should then offer you the option of speaking to an agent. Patience, at the moment, is a virtue where VM-CS is concerned. Posting on here will get a response from VM staff, but the standard wait time is presently around a week.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Most HDS channels

Hi SteveCS

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the delayed reply and the TV issues. 

I've not been able to locate your account via the forum details provided. I hope everything is fixed but if you need further assistance, please let me know

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos