Menu
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of audio on Premier Sports HD

Hi there,

We're aware some customers are experiencing a loss of audio on Premier Sport HD, sorry about this.

We're currently investigating the issue and hope to resume normal service soon. Updates on known service affecting issues can be found on our service status page here: https://virg.in/service

+++UPDATE+++ We have been advised this issue is now resolved. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Premier Sports

No sound. First the advertised game wasn't being shown. Started 15 minutes in. But no sound. Paying a premium for this. Not impressed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Premier Sports 1 - No audio

Hi,

Planned to watch football this evening.  First of all what was supposed to be UEFA Europa League qualifier on Premier Sports 1 was in fact Pro 14 rugby repeat from EIR2 Irish channel. I had no problems with Premier Sports 2 channel , or Free Sports Channel.

Restarted V6 box twice. Eventually after 25 minutes, Premier Sports 1 appeared, but there was no audio for the whole game.

Some time later I see a Tweet from Premier Sports to say "We are aware of an issue with the audio on the Progrès Niederkorn vs Rangers game for Virgin TV viewers.

We are working to resolve this with Virgin TV asap. Apologies for any inconvenience."

This was very poor service considering we pay a subscription. There is no on-screen message at all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier Sports 1 - No audio

Shambolic, I only bought a monthly subscription tonight. Will be phoning tomorrow to cancel this after that debacle

0 Kudos