Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Losing channels due to severe pixellation

Virgin engineer realigned the channels about 3 months ago, but it’s happening again and is pretty widespread especially from 4pm. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Losing channels due to severe pixellation

Pixellated pictures usually mean you have a signal fault. Reboot your box for starters, if that fails then check for area faults on 0800 5610061.

If still no joy, the chances are the fault is only affecting you (or perhaps your immediate neighbours, who also haven't reported it) - call Virgin on 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and report it.

You are likely to either need an engineer visit or replacement box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts. Thanks for the response. I think it'll be a visit, like last time. It seems to be when engineers have been changing or clearing up the local DP boxes. Oddly when I called 150 the auto system asked for my mobile to send a link and then dropped the call. Bit odd. Will try again.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Therealduffers wrote:
Oddly when I called 150 the auto system asked for my mobile to send a link and then dropped the call. Bit odd. Will try again.

It usually offers to send a link, but if you ignore the invitation and keep on holding, you can then queue for a faults agent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos