Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Live chat

How do I access live chat? I've been on hold for 50mins for them to cut me off!! I have an error M63 on my tv which is telling me I need to speak to someone! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Live chat

Hi there @Missyh

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I was sorry to understand that you had some issues getting through last week after seeing an error message on your TV services. I can only apologise that the line disconnected; this can happen if you are on hold when our centers close. 

Live Chat is available via our Contact Us pages - it will only appear if available for your issue and if an agent is ready to assist you. 

We also have our text service which you can use; just text your issue to 07533051809. Answers are not immediate which will allow you to get on with your day. 

After locating your account, I can see that you have since managed to get in touch about your issue and everything has now resolved; I do hope that things are looking ok for you at home. If you do ever get an error message on screen again, you can check what it means via our TV Error Code Checker - it will also advise some checks to help resolve it. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos