Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Leaving VM

I can't even figure how to leave this bozo company after 20 years. Their awful website tells you to phone them, then you phone and no one answers and then it cuts off. Their latest wheeze on the phone is to tell you to leave your mobile number and they will contact you. Then they just a text referring them back to their awful website. I filled out a complaint form on March 30, telling them I was leaving and giving notice. No reply, of course. It is difficult to imagine how bad they are. I am being ripped off for £62 a month so am going to BT who are doing the same thing for £28. But I cannot even leave them! I picked up a tip from the Daily Telegraph to email their chief directly, but I know I will get no joy their either. The DT says they are one of the most complained about companies in the UK! No surprise there. If anyone has a tip on actually getting them to listen, please let me know! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving VM

Hi Ashley, 

I'm sorry that you've had some issues with leaving the company. 

If you've not had any contact at present can I suggest you contact the team on the text service? 

The contact number is 07533051809. 

I hope this helps 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tags (1)
0 Kudos