Menu
Anthsafc88
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Kit return

Hi,

I have cancelled my virgin media package due to temporarily moving back to my parents house who also currently have the virgin services, tv, broadband, phone etc. 

From day one my parents have had issues regarding their WiFi and have not been helped out when calling the customer service number, therefore they disconnected their router. 

long story short I packed my items and returned them in the packaging supplied, when I noticed I accidentally sent my parents router rather than mine. Virgin have yet to receive my package (which was sent  10 days ago), and I’m wondering if this will cause any issues? I will happily send the correct router back if I receive my parents back as I’m hopefully going to resolve the wifi issues or move supplier. 

regards

anthony 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Kit return

Hello

When sending the router back it can take upto 14 days for VM to register the return.

Sending back the wroing router may cause problems as soon as received and logged on the VM system, the router that is with your account will be de-activated.

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kit return

Hi Anthsafc88, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry there has been a mix up with sending the equipment back, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted ASAP. 

I've tried to locate the accounts from here but have sadly been unable to do so, therefore I'll pop you a personal message and grab some details. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos