Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Just signed up to virgin media tv and internet package

I signed up to virgin Friday I got the confirmation email and installation date but it also said I would hear from you in 48 hours and still nothing and the engineer is suppos to be coming out tomorrow afternoon and i dont no if it's actually happening or not 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just signed up to virgin media tv and internet package

Hi there @Anthony93

Welcome to our forums and for your first post - and welcome to our Virgin Media Family 🙂 

Did we advise as to why we would need to contact you in 48 hours once you had received your email confirmation? 

Have you since heard from us since your post or been installed with your services? 

As this would be a new account we wouldn't be able to assist you via our Forums and you would need to chat with our Pre-Installation team to chat about your account if you still need help. 

You can call them on 150/03454541111. Select option 1 for cable and then option 3 for installation questions and then either option 1 to check y our installation appointment or option 4 for any other questions. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos