Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issue using TV GO - repeatedly asked to register device - HELP

HI, since September I am unable to use TV GO - the device was working before through a chrome browser on my laptop, I changed nothing and now I constantly get asked to register the device. It repeated does this until you get exceed the allowed number of monthly changes. Then I am locked out until the next month to make any changes. Not that it helps and you back to the same issue/cycle. I've seen a couple of similar issues posted - has anyone solved this issue or know how to fix, it is infuriating ! Have Virgin recognised this as an issue ? I'm hoping I don't have to call Virgin to try to explain and can speak to some sane people on this community 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue using TV GO - repeatedly asked to register device - HELP

Hi jack74tr,

If you log into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, and click on Service Status you'll probably see a message regarding problems with TVGo

We know of an issue in your area 

Customers unable to manage devices on TVGO affecting IOS, Android and Desk Top users. We are sorry about this, our engineers are looking at fixing this as soon as possible.

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

The latest Fix estimate is 16 November 12:00"

That's only an estimate and it may not be rectified then. 

There is a link in that section to receive either an email or text for any updates

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue using TV GO - repeatedly asked to register device - HELP

HI Dave,

thanks for your response, however I'm sure the problem you have highlighted has nothing to do with the my issue. I've not been able to use TV Go on my laptop device since September.

BR, Jack

0 Kudos