Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is there online help for tv package

Hi one of my channels TLC HD now says I have to subscribe to watch on catch up . It never did before so during lockdown I’ve become addicted to it but now can’t see it . Rang call centre today to see if I could add it and ask why it’s gone answered then put me on hold for 40 min call ended rang back used upgrade number call was answered straight away then put on hold when it wasn’t an upgrade and call ended again . Is there anyway to have one account added for how much I pay a month I don’t get it other deals are now so much cheaper if it wasn’t lock down I would just leave I don’t get why the channels are being removed 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there online help for tv package

Hi was this open to you for a limited period, if so it's ended, you can't just add one or two channels you will have to go to a bigger package to include this channel.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there online help for tv package

You would need to add the Entertainment and Lifestyle  personal pick add on which is an extra £10 per month  to get that channel, or look at switching to another bundle 

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/Personal_Picks_January_... 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos