forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Pogo72
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Interference on firestick

Hi got virgin in last week and just tried using my firestick for Disney+ to find its getting some kind of interference (pink picture) it was working fine before this and is still working fine on other TVs. Currys Tec support said that is sounds like a setting has been changed on the TV. Any ideas.

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Interference on firestick

I’m not sure why you think this is a Virgin Media issue, especially since the TV supplier says it’s a TV setting (?).

The only Virgin Media element of the configuration is the broadband signal the firestick is using. Don’t see how that can affect the picture delivered to your TV by the firestick.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Interference on firestick

A pink or greenish tint on the screen is usually an issue with your HDMI cable/connection.

Have you tried unplugging the FS and reinserting it, also if possible try it in a different HDMI socket.

Have you tried the small FS extension lead as well that comes in the FS box? This helps cut out interference as it moves the FS a little further away from the TV.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos