Menu
Linzcarey1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ITV hub

When we go to itv hub to watch a series we are only able to watch the first episode! Very frustrating!! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV hub

This topic has come up a few times recently, and unfortunately the answer lies in what you mean by "ITV Hub" as there isn't one single thing...

1: On the V6 box specifically (if you're not sure which you have, check here ) the box has access to the "ITV Hub" app, under Home > Apps > All apps.

2: On all VM boxes, ITV OnDemand/CatchUp programmes are often accessed by clicking on an "ITV Hub" logo and seeing adverts/branding for "ITV Hub". This is just VM's OnDemand content, branded as ITV Hub - different from scenario 1.

Option 2 gives you 30day catchup on ITV programmes and (if you have Maxit or Full-House bundle) some boxset content.

ITV are currently advertising The Bay & Finding Alice as a complete boxset on their "ITV Hub" app (see option 1). Only the first couple of episodes have actually been broadcast thus far, and are therefore available via "OnDemand" (See option 2)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos