Menu
burns3466
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I need a replacement TV box

Hi - I have an additional TV box for another room in my house (older version than my main box).  We have had this box for a while now and we are starting to notice it is not working very efficiently and we think it needs replacing.  It is slow to respond and it sometimes gets stuck and we have to switch it off and reboot it.  How do I go about odering a replacement box please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I need a replacement TV box

Which TV boxes do you have? I suspect you have a V6 as your main one, and a secondary (multiroom) TiVo - check here if you're not sure.

The process for reporting service faults is the same as it's always been - call VM on 150 (or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service" and wait to speak to a faults agent.

If you've had the box for a little while and it is a TiVo, then there's a chance you may be on an outdated package and could potentially swap it for a V6 as part of a package change/re-contract. You can do this through C/S on 150 as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
burns3466
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need a replacement TV box

Thanks very much.  I'll ring the faults team now.

0 Kudos