Menu
Katreen80
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'll Be Gone In The Dark removed from Sky Crime

I've been watching the excellent I'll Be Gone In The Dark on Sky Crime. It was supposed to be available, it said, until 13/10/20. I tried watching more of it yesterday evening but a message appeared saying it was temporarily unavailable.  Earlier today only episode 6 was available and now it has completely disappeared.

Anyone any idea what's happening?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'll Be Gone In The Dark removed from Sky Crime

Hey there Katreen80,

Sorry to hear you're missing some episodes for I'll Be Gone In The Dark. I've had a check and can confirm that the episode 6 is available, it may have been updated since you last posted but can you confirm whether this is the same for you now?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Katreen80
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

All the episodes are back on, yay!

Thanks for your help 😊👍

Alison

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please to hear you're able to see the episodes now. Sorry about the hiccup and enjoy the episodes.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Katreen80
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Lisa,

Unfortunately I spoke too soon....

I finished watching episode 3, went to watch episode 4 - and it said I need to subscribe to watch it. When I checked all the other episodes are available in my package.

Hope you can sort this!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katreen80,

So sorry for our delayed response and to hear that you were unable to watch episode 4 of I'll Be Gone In The Dark.

I appreciate you last posted the other week, so I just want to double check that you're still having this problem? If you are, I can certainly look into getting an IT ticket raised for this issue.

Let me know 🙂

Beth 

0 Kudos
Katreen80
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth,

Unfortunately I didn't catch up with your message until now. Yes I still can't watch episode 4 of I'll Be Gone In The Dark.

When I  try to watch it comes up as Sky Crime HD which I don't have and so it tells me I have to subscribe. I can still watch all the other episodes as they are Sky Crime, not Sky Crime HD, so they are part of my package.

I spent an hour on the phone at the beginning of last week with someone from Virgin who ended up telling me that I could watch episode 4 from 1st October as Sky Crime HD would then become part of my package. All of that was completely incorrect.

The series is only included in my package until 13/10/20 so it may be too late for you to help get it sorted. Hopefully not though...I would really like to watch episode 4!

Thanks for your help.

Katreen

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry for the delayed response Katreen. I can see from your post that we are past the data that it is included in your package, I honestly apologise about that. 

Has this gone altogether now? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos