Menu
cjling148
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cannot get through on the phone - waited over an hour!

I want to change my TV package and disable my Premier Sports Subscription.  I cannot get through on the phone despite waiting for over 1 hour on hold - I cannot seem to change anything online as I have the full house package and it will not let me add or take away anything - in these difficult times for customers, I think you need to do more to make tasks like this easier!  I would appreciate a call on [REMOVED]!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Robert_P1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot get through on the phone - waited over an hour!

Have you tried https://www.virginmedia.com/help/thinking-of-leaving/talk-to-us ?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Aunty_Vi
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hope you don't mind me saying..... Everyone can see your phone number, you may need to re-think?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi this is a public forum don't post personal details.Regards Micky
Retro-Tech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might taken a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos