Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Huge bill of £371.99😔

Anyone who works for virgin & can help resolve my problem I beg of you🙏

Joined virgin & singed up to there "ultimate  oomph bundle" on 16/3/20. at £79pcm.

I did everything over the phone so I was clear on what i was getting & what it was costing.

Everything works perfectly👍 no problems there. Begging of june 2020 I checked my next bill & it showed £371.99 due 28/6/20. 

Through the whole of june I have spoken to at least 5 virgin agents. 1 online chat with an agent & also a manager regarding this bill. They all tell me there is a mistake as I'm being billed full price of £139pcm & not the discounted price of £79pcm. (Wich I signed up to)  & will be resolved before the bill date.

Today 28/6/20 £371.99 was taken from me😔

I genuinely dont know how they have come to that amount? Even after speaking to agents I'm still no clearer. Even with a month in advance! £79 x 4 = £316.

I've never had any type of tv/internet package before with virgin & wish I never did. This has caused me more stress than covid 19.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huge bill of £371.99😔

Hi Adam1981, I'm sorry to hear about the billing jump and understand that it's quite a surprise. I've looked at your details and can see notes from other agents about this. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can take a closer look at your account and we can talk freely in private.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos