Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

How to contact and complain to Virgin?

As the title says I’m trying to contact Virgin but having little success. I’ve spent the last 2 evenings wasting time on the phone to a foreign call centre and I’m not about to waste a 3rd night. I want to raise a complaint, but I’m unable to find the right method of doing so. I did ring 150 and was told someone would contact me, but no one has and I get the feeling nothing was done. I want to put in an official complaint about the poor service and would also like to speak to someone with regards to cancelling my contract due to the aforementioned poor service.

Can one of the mods shed a little light on this?

Ive been on the virgin app and the status report doesn’t say there are any issues in the area, but when I click I’m still having problems I get a very unhelpful page that suggests unplugging the box, checking the source etc - basic things I’ve done each night, run a remote test or make a post here. Why is there no official fault ticket system or email address or a proper phone support system? The most pathetic support I think I’ve ever seen. There’s no way of logging and fault and being able to track its process!! Below is an image of what I mean:

E5C2E966-7911-458F-AC56-6D7BE86D9481.png

I’m done. I want to return the equipment and get back to sky ASAP. Any help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact and complain to Virgin?

Hello Mb123456789

Welcome to our community forum pages and thanks for posting.

We are sorry to hear that the standard of service received hasn't met your expectations and we wouldn't want to lose you as a customer.

We'd like to see what we can do to help on here.

Can you tell us a little more about the issue you are having please? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sure.

I want to raise an official complaint and speak to someone with regards to cancelling my contract.

How do I go about this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mb123456789,

I'll pop you over a private message so I can discuss this further with you.

Get back to me when you can.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I’m bumping this thread because I still don’t have an answer, 24 hours later. I’ve replied to the PM with my complaint but still no email or phone call, not even  a response to the pm I sent.

is it even possible to make a complaint?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

This isn't a "reply with 24 hrs" type of place. When you get a reply depends on when the staff member is on shift again when it comes to PM.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

He was online when I sent the message. I would’ve expected a response to confirm receipt of the message and what I can expect to happen next, time lines, a reference number etc. You know, the usual kind of thing when you make a complaint..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Generally you'll get the usual kind of complaint stuff when you go through the complaints procedure- not when you post on community forums.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint

If it doesn't work, try a different browser or different device because its working for me right now. Not trying to be clever, just get this sorted for you by pushing you down the correct route.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Which is exactly what I’ve been asking for because I’ve not been able to find it. The website does not make it clear to find and the app directs users to this forum full of other people lost and looking to complain and [removed]

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines] 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry, was my direct link to the complaint web-form and advice on what to do if you are having issues insufficient?

Personal abuse when by your own admission I gave you exactly what you needed? tut tut.

I mean TBF I dont give a flying monkey frat what you maniacally mash your keyboard and produce about me. I realise clicking the "contact us" and "make a complaint" is akin to one of the tasks of Hercules, but "snide" and  "disdain" is a bit strong. Id go with "sarcastic" and "ambivalence"

Use Kudos to say thanks