Menu
Highlighted
Abidshaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How long does it take to be reconnected?

After requesting to cancel my contract with 30 days notice I was disconnected with immediate effect in error by virgin. We have now had no services at all for tv internet or phone for 24 hours. They told me yesterday that it will take atleast 24 hours to resolve ?

i still have no service ? Why is it taking so long ?

0 Kudos
praxis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How long does it take to be reconnected?

@Abidshaz wrote:

After requesting to cancel my contract with 30 days notice I was disconnected with immediate effect in error by virgin. We have now had no services at all for tv internet or phone for 24 hours. They told me yesterday that it will take atleast 24 hours to resolve ?

i still have no service ? Why is it taking so long ?

Call them and ask you could wait a while for a Mod to show up here.

0 Kudos
Jbwainwright
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same position. 50 hours without services so far. Did it get sorted for you and how long did it take?

0 Kudos
Abidshaz
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. 

it took a few days. The experience was absolutely ridiculous. It was a right debacle! 

never got an apology or any form of compensation not even a complaint logged. 

0 Kudos
KayD88
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On a rolling contract phoned to query 30 days notice, ended up hanging up as could not understand advisor....foreign outsourcing call centre.....instant disconnection of all my services at 00:02 during new year celebrations.. phoned and again foreign call centre told 24-48hours before services reinstated complete joke! Will be phoning tomorrow to speak to someone else and file a complaint against advisor who disconnected my services! A complaint as well about service which is horrific and will be expecting compensation for the huge mistake they have made! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry to hear what happened KayD88 - I do hope your services are back up & running soon, please keep us posted here if you can. 

Tom

0 Kudos