Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How does an upset customer reach a manager

Ok so... I pay monthly for a service, yet when I need something resolved I can't have a resolution.  No manager has offered to help, the people who have helped keep getting it wrong.  At my wit's end now and can't call it's service while it's taking over my life and every time someone tries they mess something else up.  There must be someone trained there!!! I'm appalled!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How does an upset customer reach a manager

Afternoon @michelleb1977

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop along to our Community Forums - we are sorry to understand that you're not getting the help you need when you contact us. 

Can you advise what you need assistance with? We or our Community may be able to help you out here.

Pop back when you can with some more information and we'll see what we can all do to assist you 🙂 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How doHes an upset customer reach a manager

Hi Katie

A lovely man called Chris helped with my query.  I am a bit disappointed that when I call your lines for either virgin Virgin media or virgin mobile that things get messed up on my account.  I'm also a bit sad that not one manager has got hold of me in the months itstaken to resolve, despite escalating complaints.  Chris has resolved,but my impression of virgin at present isn't good at all.  You used to be a great company focused on your customers but that isnt the case at all now.  

Thanks for offering,

Michelle

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How doHes an upset customer reach a manager

I appreciate you getting back in touch with us an updating us - we're glad that Chris was able to assist you with your issue. 

We are of course very sorry that you seem to have had poor experiences when you have contacted us in the past and not had any promised called backs to your complaints - As a company who strives to offer every customer a great experience it's always disappointing to learn of instances where this hasn't been the case.

We're available to help you with a variety of Cable and Mobile issues right here on our Community Forums, 7 days a week so if you ever need any assistance with anything at all, please do not hesitate to post. 

Hope you have a good day Michelle, thank you. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos