Menu
Highlighted
Kurt197
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How do I leave virgin media poor customer service

Does anybody know how to go about leaving virgin media. I've constantly had issues with customer service and the support they give is sub standard at best. Constant miscommunication amongst departments and absolute s***housery when your situation changes and they can't accommodate for this. Any help would be appreciated cheers

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I leave virgin media poor customer service

Phone 150 from your Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 and take the ‘thinking of leaving’ options.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kurt197

Sorry to hear you are looking to leave us

I am happy to see what I can do to help 

Can you please advises whats happened and what needs to be done 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Kurt197
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Too be honest Gareth it's something in which personally I don't want to go into over an open platform. But in regards to the problem I have, If you want to contact me I'm happy to provide my details privately. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good Evening Kurt197,

I'm happy to look into this for you.

I'll drop you a PM to see what we can do for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
gassa4123
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

called both numbers to leave, waited 20 mins on each, do I just cancel the payments?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@gassa4123 wrote:

called both numbers to leave, waited 20 mins on each, do I just cancel the payments?

No - they will simply pass your debts onto a debt collection agency - dont want to mess with them.

Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 10pm but calling early (between 08.00-11.00 is usually best) when you will usually get a UK call centre - who’s staff are more informed and helpful.  Tell them you want to leave and they will sort you out.

Or call in to your local VM high street store with i.d. and account details and sort it out with the manager in there.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.