Menu
Chryssie-W21
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I cancel my contract.

So last week I posted on here about the green screen and how to report it when i had tried all other avenues to speak to someone. Finally I got through at 7pm and an engineer was arranged for yesterday. After text messages and a call from an engineer on Friday to say he was coming I explained I was having medical treatment and had already said I would not be available. That was ok he told me, Monday was fine for him. I waited all day and even rang the mobile the engineer had called on. No reply as expected. 
The phone line has been engaged since early morning and I now just want to be rid of virgin. They provide an abysmal customer service apart from when they promise you the earth at contract renewal time. Don’t need this stress.

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I cancel my contract.

the engineer can't pick where and when they go. its booked by CS they go where they are booked to.
You missed the appointment so you'll have to call CS to book another

If you want to cancel you need to give 30 days' notice by calling in or writing as per the contract.
If you are still in the contract there will be an early disconnection fee to pay
0 Kudos
Chryssie-W21
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I cancel my contract.

I didn’t miss the appointment, it was booked for yesterday a week after I got through to CS. Virgin got it wrong not me. If it was straightforward to speak to CS there wouldn’t be this problem but thanks for your reply.
0 Kudos