Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I cancel leaving Virgin Media, no one is answering the phones.

I arranged to cancel my Virgin Media account just before this Coronavirus business started.

I've changed my mind now and would prefer to use Virgin Media for a while longer.

Can't get through to any one, I guess it's not possible to change your mind once you have decided to leave ? ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How do I cancel leaving Virgin Media, no one is answering the phones.

Hi fredm1,

Glad to hear you want to stay and yes it's definitely possible to change your mind and stay with us.

With everything that's going on we're a little stretched at the moment so you can carry on holding to get through and eventually you'll get there.

Alternatively, you can use our live chat service: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus

Or text this number your with what you are trying to do and it'll enter you into a queue for a call back: 07533 051809

All of the above may take a little while so please bare with us! It'll be worth it! 🙂

Thanks,
Steve

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well Steve, thanks for the reply , I'll try what you suggest. Cheers.

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Or call in at 08.00.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos