Menu
GaryWP
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I book an engineer?

Hi,

I’ve just moved into a new property (Newcastle Upon Tyne) and have my broadband and main TV services up and running.

I have a second box for the bedroom but after moving in have discovered that there is no virgin socket in there so I am unable to connect the second box.  Hence, an engineer seems to be the options I need.

Does anyone know the best number to call to book as I originally had the order as a Home Kit?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I book an engineer?

Hi 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @GaryWP

Welcome back to our Community so quickly - sorry that you've had an issue with your 2nd box installation and need a technician visit. I have located your account from your forum information and I can see that you have since managed to call us and we have booked a manned installation visit for you. 

Please do let us know how the visit goes and if you need any help. 

Cheers - stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GaryWP
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Engineer was booked - looked outside and saw him here - looked again after 10 minutes and he had left - didn’t ring the bell, didn’t call my mobile, just left.

Once again I am left with no working tv on my additional box - so frustrated and cross!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this GaryWP.

Sorry to hear of the experience with the engineer visit, have you been in touch since your recent post to book this in again and find the reason he didn't come to the property? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos