Menu
Brucehenry21
Just joined
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How can I get a Virgin engineer home visit?

we are happy to pay, but we really want an expert Virgin engineer to come to our house and help us fix all of our problems.  How can I make this happen?  Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Brucehenry21
Just joined
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

One of our TVs does not work ON DEMAND, but the others do?

We have four TVs with virgin boxes in the house.  Two work ok.  One one of them the ON DEMAND does not work, but the TV itself all works ok.  Can't get through to Virgin for love nor money!  Please help.

0 Kudos
Brucehenry21
Just joined
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Watching Netflix

We have four Virgin boxes with our four TVs in our house.  Netflix on just one of these is all blurry.  Please help!  It's fine on all the rest

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I get a Virgin engineer home visit?

Hello

Depends on what the problem is and if the fault has been reported, if you post here then maybe there will be no need for an engineer, if there would be then a staff member can arrange an engineer, currently the staff members on the  community forum are taking upto a week too answer posts as they are quite busy.

If you require response either use the text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Brucehenry21
Just joined
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.  We have various problems.  We have four virgin boxes and TVs.  On one TV, we cannot get ON DEMAND, but everything else on the TV works ok.  The Broadband is fine in that room, and the ON DEMAND works on every other TV/virgin box in the house.  We have restarted it several times and checked the broadband connection on it several times too.

On another TV, the Netflix is blurry.  This is the only TV where this is an issue.

Cannot get through to anyone at Virgin to help and just really want an engineer to come to the house

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

You will have to do troubleshooting with support either on the phone or here as if VM send an engineer and there is no problems with the kit then you will be charged £99 for a non fault call out.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The boxes that have problems with OnDemand - are they TiVo or V6?

If you're not sure, check here  

The 2 boxes connect differently, so advice on resolving this, varies.

0 Kudos