Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help

Hi I’m new to Virgin and am surprised by the lack of customer service . Can someone tell me why I’m paying £35 installation fee when I st it up myself ? Also how can I add a personal pick to the tv package? I’m still waiting for the £50 curry’s voucher as well . I’ve been trying to call but can’t get anyone . Is it always this bad ? 

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help

Hi carolynh1,

There is no installation charge snce you set it up yourself, however there is a £35 activation fee.

If you want to add a personal pick you need to contact the Regrades department.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

There are different rules and contact points regarding vouchers and whether they came via a 3rd party or via the VM website.

Did you order your package direct from VM?  This webpage has  a  tab "Voucher Offers" which explains the timescales and procedures involved when applying for free gifts when the original contract was placed directly via the Virgin Media website, without going through any third party.   virgin-media-free-gifts 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos