Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help with Complaint

Can somebody please help me?

I can’t get through on the phone I’ve tried to speak to somebody on here but they never get back to me via private message until I chase it up.
Having a conversation with a response every couple of days is not getting his problem sorted, if anything it’s making it worse for me. 

it’s pretty annoying that there’s all had to be done via private message,as there is no transparency. But I understand it has to be done for security reasons.

Can anybody help me with a complaint email or a complaint number, this has been going on for too long now.

I lodged a complaint over a week ago and was told to be contact within 48 hours on your online form, but again nothing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help with Complaint

Regrettably there is no direct phone or email for complaints follow up, and as you've found, getting through on the normal channels is very difficult.  

As you've raised a formal complaint it now has to be dealt with by VM's rather over-worked complaints team, so I suspect that although you don't want to, you will have to wait.  The VM forum staff might be able to give the complaints team a nudge, but that is about it - they can't takeover the resolution of a formal complaint. 

You can escalate to the arbitration service CISAS, but only after VM have had the formal complaint for eight weeks and have failed to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.  And CISAS can take six weeks to get things sorted.  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with Complaint

Thank you so much for responding, it’s really appreciated.
i totally understand that they are overworked but it’s something that unfortunately isn’t my problem.

I’ve been trying to sort this problem out for the last 4 to 5 weeks and it just slowly keeps getting worse. 

i’ll just have to wait to the outcome from the complaint, I do hope they actually pick it up. I feel totally let down by this huge company now, if anything I’m paying more money and getting an even worse service than ever before. 

once again, thanks for your reply. 

Thanks. Donna 😊

0 Kudos