Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HOUSE MOVE -

I want to give notice of my house move on 3rd July. I cannot find a form to fill in? I do not intend to take Virgin Media with me. I am not at the property to cannot call 150 as I am not at the property.

I have called a telephone number given on the website, which does not appear to be active.

Please can you advice me asap, how to formally give notice today.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HOUSE MOVE -

Hi you can't give notice on here, phone 150 or 0345 454 1111 and select retentions or the thinking of leaving us route. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately- as I said, I am not at the property to call 150 and the number you suggest 0345 DOES NOT GO THROUGH TO ANYONE.

Surely somewhere on this VIRGIN website, I can terminate my contract??

How can people give 30 days notice if there is no facility to do so.

It is the only website that does not seem to allow it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can either call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos