Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Green screen

Green screen dvr serious error message, no tv all day, no answer on customer service, says it is closed due to Covid! Who do I contact to get a replacement box?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Green screen

Ideally you're best off keep calling and persisting with the calling-in route, some people report success by trying earlier in the day before queues build up.

There's a text message service that responds in a couple of days, and VM staff respond on here with about a weeks delay.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,  called 1st thing this morning, got through to an actual person! Sending new box out. About time too, problem has been going on since September! 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not as easy as that unfortunately, the order for a new dvr did not get processed, I found out when I chased it Thursday, as they couldn’t just send a box out, it needed an engineer to fit it. They did not however contact me and tell me this or arrange for an engineer, they simply cancelled the order and waited for me to phone and chase. (Bearing in mind we have had no tv at all since Saturday 7th!) I was not impressed! They have sent an engineer today with a box, who couldn’t have been nicer, but was horrified that we have been having issues since September! Now I have a problem with my WiFi signal in the home.....!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad your TV issues are sorted.

I'd recommend posting details of your WiFi/broadband issues here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos